City Hall General Number:
200 E. Santa Clara St.
San José, CA 95113
Ph: (408) 535-3500
SJPD Phone List http://www.sjpd.org/phonelist.html
- Emergency 911
- Non-emergency 311
- Emergency Cellular 277-8911
- San Jose Police dept. http://www.sjpd.org
- Traffic Enforcement Unit 277-4341
- Drug Hotline (Anonymous) 971-3784
- Crime Stoppers (Anononymous) 947-7867
- Crime Prevention (Kim Gaddis) 277-4133
- Metro (homeless, narcotics, prostitution) 277-4937
- San Jose Gang Investigation 277-3835
- Gang Hotline 293-4264
- Code Enforcement Web Site http://www.ci.sanjose.ca.us/code
- Code Enforcement 535-7770
- Report Abandoned Shopping Carts 535-3500
- Abandoned Vehicles on Public Streets 277-5305
- Abandoned Vehicles on Private Property 277-5307
- Stray, Injured Animals 578-PAWS (7297)
- Potholes/Street Maintenance 277-4528
- Street Light Repairs (24 Hours) 277-5517
- Illegal Dumping 277-4373
Get the app on your Android or Apple phone "San Jose Clean" and you can report graffiti and other issues directly to the city. IT WORKS.
Look up garbage pickup and dumpster days.
Airport Noise Report Line - (408) 452-0707
(24 hour reporting of loud aircraft, curfew penetrations, engine run-ups in the middle of the night) San Jose Airport Noise Center
The city of
San Jose has a new info line that is a 24/7 fax. The number
is 408-277-8500 with four digit codes for the following:
1103 - Airport Accoustical Treatment Program
1106 - Airport Nosie Monitoring Center
1109 - General Information
Do the Fumes make you close your windows or run into your House? 408-501-7706..Jerry Hetnar
The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease
We encourage everyone in the neighborhood to stay in touch with the neighborhood association and with city agencies in charge of crime, blight, building code enforcment and other issues. It is everyone's responsibility to help ensure a clean, safe neighborhood for all residents.
You do that by being vigilant. Call 911 to report dangerous activity or crimes in progress. Call 311 to report non-emergency behavior.
Generally, Delmas Park is not a high-crime area. Our goal is to continue to lower the incidence or drug or property crimes in or near the neighborhood. The best way is to call police at the first sign of infraction. The Metro Police have made it clear that they will respond to requests for help, and pay special attention to duplicate requests. If you see evidence of any crimes or have concerns about issues relevant to the city, call the numbers at left.
City of San Jose http://www.sanjoseca.gov/
San Jose Police http://www.sjpd.org